Feb 26, 2007

Losing balance on the beam of life


Today, I have this feeling that I am soo empty inside. Its like an empty space in my soul, like a burning hole in my essence that nothing seems to be able to replace. :( I hate the helplessness of such an existence. I wish I could go up to someone and make my mind forget for a little while, for one single day enter into a trance and drift off into dreamy currents of love and utopia without worries of work left undone and guilty feelings of a partly desired wasted life. Be able to comprehend the world and its natural and unnatural processes of hurt and a calm rage. How can love and hate exist within one single being at the same time? Why do people care for people who careless. I dont mother anyone now but my inexistent child, for though I want to, I don't(want to). How contradictory! & wierd! Just like the rest of my life. Some people can be so symetrical, so balanced, so perfect. So pathetic....

1 comment:

Shiv said...

It is all part of life, I guess. Like Paulo Coelho says in his 'Eleven Minutes', life is just a roller coaster ride!!