Mar 1, 2007
TGIF...
One more day and it's end of the week! Tomorrow's packed with meetings... lately I haven't been able to keep track of all of 'em! Reminders suddenly pop up now and then, and I go, "What? Meeting? Now?? Which one is it now??" And looks like next week is gonna be the same, if not worse! Really looking forward to this weekend though...but then i got my marathon training and all the show practices...Sometimes I really wish I were working in India or somethin, they have so many public holidays, every God has a birthday and that is a public holiday! And there are so many "Gods"! Whoa! :O
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hehehe.. yes i think you guys work too hard. and to paraphrase my 65 year old maam.. we guys 'hardly work'. And ofcourse he follows it up with a "Hahahahaha".
Have a nice weekend.
The realities in India are not so pretty. An example: it takes about 45 minutes to cover a distance of mere 10 kms in commute-traffic in any significant city. Not to mention, work hours are much longer and when holidays do come by, they have every chance of being on a Wednesday coz the holiday system does not attempt creating 'long weekends'. Saying that, I don't contest that India is nice - despite it all! :)
Hope work eases up though. Chin up. Summer's right around the corner to warm our spirits right up!
You mentioned shows. What shows? Classical music?
Post a Comment