Mar 9, 2007

I wonder!!

Why do we so often live for the future and forget that today is our only assurance? I have lately been wondering why so many people continually strive to achieve something in the future and forget that they are living in the present. We live for tomorrow and yet tomorrow never comes. Sometimes I wonder if its really worth worrying about my past...which i dont. I learn the mistakes from past and try not to do that again.Other than that, Y do ppl worry so much about the past when they have today. Realization is the 1st step to enjoying and living a better life. Will I always disregard and turn down the thrills of the present for those of the future or will I ever actually reach the future? If I ever will, will it be too late to fully enjoy then? I wonder....

1 comment:

Sonata said...

spot on!!!this is what evry1s been doing unknowingly maybe.. they dont even enjoy the happy moments happening wondering whether they'll be able taste the happiness like this in future..