A friend has magnanamously tagged me with this tag. Dunno y its called 20 somethings.. and I dint number mine. Thank her for getting me to pen something in here. Here is what I could write about myself. It was surprisingly hard to think of things initially, but shockingly easy as the thoughts kept flooding in. Man! I didn't know I could write so much about myself. There's so much more I wish I could put. Oh well, lets just stick with this for now!
Three other names i go by: Jan, Janu, Jan-ANNIE ( yes its spelt the way its written)
Three screen-names: (screen names???)hmm...lemme think.. well for reals.. its hmm
Things i like about myself:
Eclectic repertoire of smiles & taste in music and food
Things i don't like about myself:
Procrastinating to death & pushing for perfectionism when its not needed
Things that scare me:
Meeting all my 100 gazillion 1st cuzins at ones.. Really I have soo many 1st cuzins that i have not seen every1 together.
Scared about: slowly losing my sense of humor as I get older. (Sense of humor? me? Beats me).
Hobby: I love music. I sing hindustani classical and carnatic music. Dance is my other passion, been active with a salsa school. I hate Programming with a passion! Thank heavens i dont do that for a living!
I catch myself stealing: Hmmmm.... You can catch me stealing a glance into a mirror if I walk past one! (I know many of you do it too!) So there, I'm not the only self-obssessed egocentric person around.
Something that gives me the creeps: I don't wanna be a grumpy old woman acting like the world is out to get me!
About me: Gullible at times or so Panchito thinks. Very inquisitive and straight forward. Sarcasm is a part of me(O'course for fun! NOT!!). I think i got that from my dad!
I get hyperactive when I am bed ridden-ly sick for more than 2 days. A perfectionist! cannot be good all the time!!! yikess
Bunjee jumped? I have bunjee jumped, a few times. (Did I also mention I'm scared of heights? Funny isn't it! sure i know wat ur thinking!)
Food: I'm vegetarian. What did you say? Oh..yeah! I eat eggs too... My point being, I love Indian-Chinese food and like sampling new cuisines. Mexican and Thai being my favs.
I like to read: I like to read a lot! If I'm studying or readin, not even the GOOD LORD can stop me. I am good at creating a bubble of force-shield around myself. ANd everything that hits me goes *bounce bounce* (sometimes, I wonder if I mistakenly create it around my brain, specially when what I read goes *bounce bounce*) Ok, I'm half-way there! *Phew*. Oh importantly I talk a lot. You must know by now!
Emotional: about music. Specially when I hear a good piece of music, be it instrumental or just about any kind.
I strongly detest: pretentious people, MCP's. and above all child molestation.
I regret: I regret not having picked a sport and played when I was younger. I believe I would've done well. Loved playin badminton, tennis and basketball. Beach volleyball is fun game and loved playing it in high school.
I love: strutting around and instructing people about what to do. I know Panchito wud agree! He keeps saying I would be a good manager ;);)
Intuition is: something I go by and hold on to with unimaginable faith when I'm helpless. A lot of strange things I've felt strongly about have actually taken place
Three essentials:
Music, Good food, Friends and Panchito(I need all 4)
I believe: that life is too short and weird as hell. I don't even know what life is about. When things go wrong, I think of me, the earth, the universe , and parallel universes and go "Whaaaaa? this is crazy shit." I don't even know if I'm supposed to be feeling what I'm feeling and why!
Funny thing you read today: "Every women should have 4 things : Mink in her closet, Jaguar in her garage, Tiger in bed and a jackass who pays for it all"
Thing I want to do badly now:
Sleep!
Dream Career:
Investment banking
I want to go on vacation to:
Australia
I want to visit:
Dude wats the big difference...
Kabul i guess...since u cant really vacation there now!!! WOuld like to visit there atleast 1s, I was told it was ones a very beautiful place. My aunt used to live there when the country was cherished, back in the 60's.
Three girl names i like:
1) Kriti
2) Parineeta
3) Shreya
(Heheh.. so Russel Peters gave a show in SJ a few months ago. He demonstrated how 'Hardik' and 'Sukhdeep' were among the worst names to give to your kids if you live in america, considering how they would end up being pronounced as. I think "Gopi" is another..)
A Song you sing a lot lately: Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield
Are you happy this ended: U bet!!
Finally, I'd like to thank my family, my friends, andd...errr..wrong speech!
This is the best part. My chance to Tag.
Me tagging:
Deepa
Shiv
Feb 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That was fun. :)
I've posted here: http://deepthoughtworkshop.blogspot.com/2007/02/tagged-20-somethings.html
Cheers!
Deepa
hey madam..have taken tis already!! anyways thanks for tagging!!
Post a Comment