Jul 21, 2009

Random farts!!

Life is funny. And twisted. It isn’t a comedy anymore. It isn’t serious either. But then again, I’m twisted.

I’m a woman. I’m a girl; I’m actually stuck in between. I procrastinate, I am on time always. I procrastinate time. I am complex, I want to be, I try.

Life’s tough as you get older. You are not who you wanted to be. You make it what you want it to be, or close enough. I am confused. So are you.

The last couple of days have got me thinking. I am better and stronger, yet moments make me weak. Abandon. Grrrr...But then again, I’d like to be my usual and rant! But that would be expected, wouldn’t it? I don’t want to be “expected”.

Also, I love this weather. Although this heat wave don’t save me from shit-faced truckie by work who seem to think it his right to splash water, all over my fucking pants every damn time..., encouraging sniggers. Not from me.

I totally love the opportunity to drink “chai” in the paks of "paradise". But the asses that give me a raping stare aren’t welcome. Flockersss, dick weed, it’s not even like sth is exposed and do you even think you can score, with that face of yours? Jayalalitha has a better chance at the cracks in her feet than your face!

Also, moron in the grey sweeps on the white road, seriously, I mean seriously, you , you man.. aren’t driving the Bat mobile you know? You’re car isn’t as small as your dick or brain (for that matter) to squirm through a 4 inch gap! Get a life and GET OF THE PHONE!

The numbfock in another ashsweep, so you think you got it all you asswipe! i bet you havent had the chance w/o the ONE. Live it alone!

I digress.

The weather. Gah! I can’t talk about it anymore.

Talking to a few friends over the days, I realized one thing. Some are selfish or am I selfish... I want what I want. Sue me, Biaaatch!

I am not afraid to get it. I am afraid, however of loneliness. It scares the beeejeezus outta me. Not comforting.

However, I do have time. I don’t follow rules. I break them. I make them. I am a rule. I am my own judge. I judge me. I have the right. I don’t judge you. I am a bad judge of character.

I have my dreams, intact. I know how to get there. This hurdle race annoys me. Get the F*** out of my way. I will achieve it. I will cross.

Friends understand. They know. I don’t. I will be who I want to be. I am like this. I smile. I fret. I jump, I sing, I dance, I fall. I am me. Phew phew

And Fockle me Freddie, slap me purple and call me a child, (insert any other expletive here) but I’ve suddenly realized the meaning of life. But then again, who hasn’t. Join the dumb-fuk club, you tool. :):)

9 comments:

ragorants said...

ummm.. ookk.. weird.. but y farts?? like the smell ;)?? or did ur iPhone addiction drive u to it??

toucansid said...

very compelling :)
p.s. tell suresh to stop calling me squidfart!

Menaha said...

Whoever knew expletives and rants could be so poetic. hahal ;)

As random as that was - I liked it..lol.

Love
Menaha

P.S. - I hate those darn truckies too... :)

Numi said...

Ok..now...i love this post. Orey randomings dhaan. I remember your old blog had a post like this from a few years back. Reminds me of you from college times. I had a good laugh.

Migrating Thoughts - Ramblings of a Mind said...

@ rags: haha.. no loos...ifone addiction is coz ur not arnd ;) iwudnt need IFart if ur arnd do i ;):)

@ sid: Squidfart....gotta give it to suresh:P ..i actually was thinking abt him writing this blog.. he comes up with awesome shit like this...

@ Menaha: ;) i know i bet you havent seen me soo random in years. I liked it too:P

@ Numi: It is totally random.. actually this is the only post i dint actually post for any1, but myself :)

Soupstar said...

You went from unspoken language to Random Farts. Whoot can I say?

Whats with Jayalalitha here, I was roflmao! You reminded me of "N". His rants are like this.

Unknown said...

Deep Janani.. and really random for sure. Definitely feels like something u'd write for yourself.. g'job!

Anya said...

weird in a very CL rant worthy way.. fart??... must have been hella relieving to get it out :)

Migrating Thoughts - Ramblings of a Mind said...

@soupstar: long time no see.. yes yes...N does crack some shit of this sort... and JJ just randomly popped up..dood dont kostin my randomness ;);) ooh btw i miss you.. hugziesssss

@Ashita: hahah.. my wierdo buddy:) i knew u wud totally understand my post LOL...:D xoxo :)

@Muthu: Oh buoy..like u wud say... totally fart relief man ;).... CL u mean craigslist rite.... ?
btw thanks for the lovely coffee..:):)