Apr 5, 2017

Encounters

Continuing from my yesterdays post ;)

Last 20 odd years of her life, some have made an impact, some have influenced her, some have just passed by, some have incurred her wrath, and a few are slotted in the top rung of her ladder of friends. A special place indeed.
According to her, friendship doesn't mean to be sticking together all day. The real test of friendship is the ability of a friend to rekindle the fire even after ages.

A bit of ego we might have had,
Numerous fights, some happy some sad,
Those lovely moments,
The many quarrels,
The various squabbles that are yet to come,
Making friendship even stronger in the long run.

Talk about encounters, a fairly new encounter yet not so new; rushed in amidst all this with a pleasant and a wonderful gesture. Never has there been a time has she felt such a beautiful gesture, was the teary eyes mentioned. She thanks this wonderful friend who clearly knew how to make her day in many ways.

For it might take a lifetime to find answers,
A lifetime to discover what it was…
I will stand by your side searching for the answers 
Looking for them far and wide… 
While the only place I ever was to look 
Were into those beautiful soulful eyes

Didn't stop there...did it?... more surprises come her way

I wish it never ended.. 
For it was the most magical thing I had felt
It made me smile, it made me cry, 
It reminded me of what I missed the most 
Not a shoulder to lean on 
But arms that held me… 
Held me like, they never wanted to let go!

There will be a lot of people walking in and out of her life. Some of these beautiful souls that who are termed as encounters are not always mere encounters in her time of existence.




No comments: