Y such a restless feeling, unable to sleep inspite of reading, painting, running... tried every possible thing...body not reacting to anything... except being stubborn and keeping eyes wide awake.
So wide awake, writing my 2nd blog for the day.. sigh*
Dreaming a make believe life,
based on that i feel hopeful
and it would take in a shape
and breathe a life.
Talked, Thought and even Covertly wrote about it.
Just made me get obsessed as if it was everything to me...
To some unfortunates,
life's a nightmare, and dreams are merely dreams....
Its been soo long and only now do i realize am unfortunate, shattered, disconsolate and maybe even heartbroken....
It’s 0106 hrs....
I refuse to sleep,
for fear of dreaming
(i just re-read my blog.. i am sure its all over the place... well i guess its a typical rant...!! )
Feb 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i know not what to say....
robert frost comes to my mind ...
"The woods are lovely, dark, and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep. "
Convince your mind that you really don’t want to sleep, that you want to stay up to finish a book or complete a task. Your mind may be so intent on not giving you what you want that reverse psychology may just do the trick!
Have a gud night sleep,Janu!!
@ niru :
So are you comparing my work with that of Robert Frost's... Thanks a lot babes ! That's more than what I can ask for ;o)
@ Do u need my name:
Ofc i dont need it:) how can i not know who u are!
The issue is not about falling asleep. I start zzzing the moment I want. It's about dreaming. But your reverse psychology is a good idea. I am sure I can make use of it sometime soon.
Thank u da !
Post a Comment