Feb 2, 2009

Deeply D....



Am engulfed in this world of darkness,
the beaming lights seeming like a distant brume.

Silence is all that I can hear,
the encircling noises becoming mute spectators.

This world of mine comes to a shocking halt,
mindless to the movements around.

I am here deluging in tears,
but my smile giving me a deceptive outlook.

My heart grows heavy,
stubborn to pay no attention to the lighter side of life.

The friend I had in my solitude,
turns away, disguised as loneliness,
the people around fading into insignificance.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful and very poetic.. absolutely wonderful. i love the way it ends.. the last line says a lot. :)

Anonymous said...

Just hold yourself uptight and think what you would be thinking this time next year? When was the last time you were depressed and what were you thinking exactly one month/one quarter or one year of your life?

:-) You will know things pass and so will this...Mask your happiness over the sadness..it is easier said than done..But I am sure you can take a few solitude pills, get a silence intoxication and sleep away your pain!

Come on gimme your smiles please!

Cant wait to see the beautiful chirpy u...:)

Migrating Thoughts - Ramblings of a Mind said...

@ A.K (shizznet) : Thanks babes.

@B aka M:): Wat on earth are u doin to ur name.. and yes i cant wait to see myself chirpy either.. Thanks :)