Munbe Vaa
I have been wanting to do this song for a couple years now and when Venki asked i jumped and said yes lets record it. I am impressed how Venkatesh had got the feel Naresh Iyer has brought in this song. I am glad we did this song together:)
This song is probably one of the best romantic melodies ever ever done by Rahman. Shreya has rendered it so beautifully. Thanks Venkatesh Viswanathan , it was lotsa fun working with you, and hope we do more renditions:)
Movie: Sillunu Oru Kaadhal
Originally sung by: Naresh Iyer & Shreya Ghosal
Original music by: AR Rahman
Cover version by: Janani & Venkatesh
Female Backing vocals : Janani
Male backing harmonies: Venkatesh
Mixed by: Venkatesh Viswanathan
Originally sung by: Naresh Iyer & Shreya Ghosal
Original music by: AR Rahman
Cover version by: Janani & Venkatesh
Female Backing vocals : Janani
Male backing harmonies: Venkatesh
Mixed by: Venkatesh Viswanathan
1 comment:
Wonderful rendition. What are you doing not taking this as ur profession.
loved it babe
-Sow
Post a Comment