skip to main | skip to sidebar

Oct 29, 2010

Dance like a man

Ganesh and Kumares...
Posted by Migrating Thoughts - Ramblings of a Mind at 10/29/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Migrating Thoughts - Ramblings of a Mind!!!

A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject -Winston Churchill

About Me

My photo
Migrating Thoughts - Ramblings of a Mind
I am a dreamer, a person with a lot of ideals and almost an Oliver-Twist when it comes to things-always wants more :-) Discovering life as the journey goes, I'm someone who's, nowadays, exploring both within and outside- what is life all about? A very inquisitive person, curious, extremely friendly, individualistic, genuinely caring, loves friends, imaginative, bubbly, irritating, not funny, annoying, scared, hyper, boring, drama queen. I'm just myself... I've tried being a million, other people... but somehow always', I end up being me! Not that I'm complaining... I love the way I am... cos that's the only way I can be.. and somehow.. I do a great job being just me! :)
View my complete profile

My Blog List

  • WhatToNameIt
    Questions and Observations on Sabarimala
  • Dandanaka - Loori
    In defence of taking offense
  • Being Dhurka...
    NOT SO THUNDERBOLT
  • Drives, Notes and Paranoidal Delusions
    A Good Bye
  • Rago Rants
    Barcelona, Spain
  • Nalla Padam, Ketta Padam
    Pineapple Express
  • Engineer by the Bay - Palani's Blog
    Obama it is!
  • The sword of insanity against inanity
    Thol to T9 in Thamizh... ?
  • Blogger: Login to read

Blog Archive

  • ►  2026 (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2018 (4)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2017 (13)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  April (3)
  • ►  2012 (4)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2010 (1)
    • ▼  October (1)
      • Dance like a man
  • ►  2009 (39)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2008 (13)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2007 (20)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (12)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2006 (7)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)

Free Blog Counter