Nov 8, 2008

Life happens when you are busy with other things....



I have heard this line a thousand times over… never gave it much thought..  but suddenly with a lot of time in my hands all I had to do was think about anything under the sun..The headline is so true though, I found out during one of these thinking sessions… we are all so engaged with the idea of survival that we forget that theres more to life than just doing what we are supposed to do.. So my point is , though we tend to forget it, that is what life is, the freedom of doing what you want to do seems to be used seldom. I saw this ad recently on this indian channel, beautifully puts it “reclaim your life” In a few months, or say weeks ( wishful thinking til that happens, few may be a lil more than a few) will be back in the corporate world, but i will also have succumbed to the norms set in some invisible way that defines the right from the wrong. I really wonder though, when will I ever find a lil time for myself like I have today.. now I feel bored and keep thinking of when will I head back to work. I need something to do.. then it hits me, this might be the last few days/weeks of my life that I have this lavishly lazy time all to myself.. the thought brightens me up.. I am alive, free and nothing is stopping me from doing what I wanna do.. which brings up the question what do I wanna do??? well, i’ll save that for the next blog.

No comments: