Ok After gettin myself obsessed with the song kabhi Kabhi from Jaane tu Ya Jaane Na, I got to know that the movie was playing at the theater down the street from me. I couldn't resist but get myself to the theater.
Gathered a few folks and went to watch the movie. It was such a cute movie. I just got 3 words to say "I loved it”!! I had my share of laughs, tears and masti.
I could so relate to a lot of things in the movie and especially the song:). It made me miss some1 soo much :(:(, its indescribable. I am obsessed with that song Kabhi Kabhi Aditi. It has been looping everywhere, be it car, home, work or phone :P
Imran and Genelia - Ultra cute
Rahmans music - soothing to ears
"Kabhi Kabhi" - Chirpy
"Kahin To" - romantic &
"Pappu cant dance" - silly & hilarious :)
I think i will be talking about this movie to every1 I see for a few days/weeks.. BEWARE
:)
1 comment:
Enjoyed watching it as well. That is so "U" :) The gal is so bubbly and chirpy; reminded me of you babe :)
Post a Comment