Jun 20, 2008

Realization - Smile and more!



I had to write something, since i have been soo badly wanting to write today..

I was listening to a song from 'Sound of music'.. 'Raindrops on roses .. These are a few of my favorite things'.
I was just thinking about this...there are so many small, simple things that can make anyone happy. Only that each person could realize that this is where the
happiness lies. Only when the person knows that there can be things which you see and do everyday can mean a lot to you.
There are so many such things which amuse me, excite me so much that i can easily forget anything that 'would' have been troubling me.

I was reading a friend's blog and had a picture of an old lady reading a book by the shore Fantabulous!!! that would be one of the
best places to read a book.... this thought made me think of all the many things that i like.. and it ended up being a BLOG
.. so many things around might interest you. From the start of the day.. through the day, till the end….every aspect of the day/of your life has a beauty of its own………

The rays of the sun through the windows of your room while you are just trying to get the last minutes of your sleep,

A nice hot cup of tea in the morning, rejoicing it by sipping it reading the newspaper.

Smell of rain, the freshness around, the sight the plants all washed green

Huggable puppies



A walk in the park nearby, paani puris in the evening especially when it has rained,

Singing the song which has just a big hit on the charts, as you try your hand at the kitchen.

Surfing the channels on the TV and discover that your favorite movie has been aired.

Reading a book by the fireplace, moon watching, star gazing and writing poetries.

The list can go on and on…….
.... I feel it all lies in the realization that the most common things can make you smile.
I hope that each person keeps the kid at heart alive to experience and rejoice the simple things in life!

No comments: