Feb 5, 2006

Stupidity at its peak!!!
A got an email from one of my uncle's, he was askin me to "Please take good care of him." Who is him? I guess it was my cuzin but i kinda went to bed thinkin abt that sentence...I later realised that it was a supernatural being (a.k.a ghost) , a good one albeit. So my uncle dint mention abt his son but this supernatural being.. I know it sound ridiculous.. it dint make sense to me either..
Now the main part:

Three friends and our good friend the ghost, set out on a road trip to Lake Tahoe, and on our way, we get lost. Its snowing really heavy and we are driving at 80 and it 2am..

Since we are friends with a ghost, our friends from the other world can see and hear other ghosts. He duly points it out to us that the place where we were lost had "presence" and that he could "feel it". Not only that, we are kept company by a evil phantoms. We see cops all around, blaring lights at us, indicating us to stop.

Confused, we wait as the cops get out of their cars with guns pointed at us. We think its because they saw our ghost-buddy. We realize to utter horror that they are actually going to arrest us for murder. We have no control over the sequence of events as we are taken to jail. We beg my uncle who emailed me, who stays there, to take us out on bail. He finally obliges, good soul! Trust me, it was scary. It turns out that it was those nasty ghosts who did the murder and framed it on us. Why, I do not know.

And guess who the cop was? Seiously, You won't even imagine.

I actually woke up unable to believe what was going on. I paced about the room a bit. I had lost my beauty sleep over this ridiculously inane dream. Not wanting to compromise my sleep, I hit bed right back, plunging into slumber instantaneously.

This happened last nite.. I can still remember it because of its sheer stupidity. Oh! I forgot to tell you who the cop was. Tamil film actor Nasser. Y him... !!! i mean ok if i like that dude.. but i dont.. ewww.. but Y wud he come as the darn cop in MY dreeam..

Anyways... i think this was stupidity at its peak...

No comments: