Jan 31, 2007

An Idle mind...Is it really a devils workshop???

An idle mind

I feel like spending this morning on my patio, just gazing at people walk by. Wondering if the landscapers who were landscaping outside are remotely related to the driver of the car who splashed mud on him while I was also trying to smell the rose plant outside in my patio. Having 'Boulevard of broken dreams' play in the background. Swirl all the white stoles, scarves and dupattas around. Clear my cupboard. Read a forgotten book. Learn a new recipe. Or better still invent a new recipe. Talk to friends I've neglected. Dance on the roof, sing in the shower. Go through dusty photo albums. Just some of the ideas that never strike me when I have the time for them. Well, wat can we say abt idle mind?? Can it be a devils workshop??

No comments: